Glad Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Glad Headquarters

Welcoming GameFAQers tired of Ziploc since April 6th, 2010

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.

Go down 
+2
FurryYiffer
Sweet Company
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Company
Sweet Company

Character sheet
Name: Kaoru

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Empty
PostSubject: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:00 pm

What have you accomplished in Pokemon? What do you set out to do, and have you accomplished it?

I have all the Gen 3 games, and all the Gen 4 games. Personally, I breed and raise (that is to say, level to 100) Pokemon. Right now, I have a BUNCH of Pokemon at level 100. I'm not much into competitive play, nor do I EV Train or IV Breed. I just like to level them up, just to see what I can do with them. Some of them are the teams I've used to complete the main "events" of the game, or they might just be random Pokemon I wanted to level. Here's a list of all the Lv. 100's I've got:

Diamond (19):
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani392 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani405 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani407 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani423 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani426 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani457 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani254 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani279 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani295 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani321 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani344 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani356
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani012 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani025 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani237 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani242 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani373 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani478 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani350

Pearl (19):
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani395 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani398 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani419 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani428 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani445 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani448 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani260 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani272 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani277 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani291 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani308 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani323
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani160 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani162 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani168 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani169 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani184 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani232 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani038

Platinum (19):
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani389 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani430 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani454 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani463 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani467 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani489 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani257 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani282 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani306 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani319 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani357 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani365
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani421 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani292 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani148 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani291 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani053 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani024 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani105

Heart Gold (19):
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani157 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani164 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani197 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani199 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani214 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani224 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani009 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani022 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani036 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani068 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani071 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani080
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani336 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani303 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani134 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani217 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani229 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani470 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani312

Soul Silver (19):
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani160 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani171 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani181 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani196 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani212 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani227 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani006 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani018 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani026 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani057 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani062 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani121
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani036 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani038 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani212 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani248 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani254 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani490 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani099

Current Projects:

In my 4th Gen games, I'm leveling another series. I've always wanted a Vespiquen, and so I'm going to level one. I've been needing an Electric-type in PBR, so I picked up an Electivire. Bronzong is a good wall, whose typing and abilities counteract various weaknesses. What good is a Minun without a Plusle? And lastly, #100 is going to be a Ditto, just because I can.
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpffa416Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpffa466Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpmfa437Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpmfa311Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpmfa132

I'm also replaying through Pokemon Emerald right now too. I'm currently in Granite Cave, looking for Steven. The team I plan to use through the game is this:
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani254 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani264 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani302 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani323 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani369 Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpiconani373

Last edited by Sweet Company on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet
Name: Ryuho

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Where did you find those pokemon sprites? I bever really have a goal in pokemon. Once I beat it I just train one pokemon until I get bored and then switch. I use AR to hack low level pokemon to train and give them impossible movesets. The rest of the time is spent right outside the daycare where I have my male Typhlosion and female Blaziken.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Company
Sweet Company

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:18 pm

I got the sprites from PE2k.
Back to top Go down
Narutotaku
Mythos
Mythos
Narutotaku

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:06 pm

I haven't really accomplished anything special, I don't think, but I've accomplished a lot in my games.

A REAL lot.

http://www.gamespot.com/users/NarutoFever1/games_table?mode=own

Ctrl+F type Pok...
Back to top Go down
Narutotaku
Mythos
Mythos
Narutotaku

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Well...

Shiny Zubat -> Shiny Golbat -> Shiny Crobat
Shiny Ditto
Shiny Oddish
Shiny Girafarig
(Deceased) Shiny Whismur
(Encountered) Shiny Venomoth
(Traded) Shiny Buizel
Back to top Go down
Sweet Company
Sweet Company

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Narutotaku wrote:
Well...

Shiny Zubat -> Shiny Golbat -> Shiny Crobat
Shiny Ditto
Shiny Oddish
Shiny Girafarig
(Deceased) Shiny Whismur
(Encountered) Shiny Venomoth
(Traded) Shiny Buizel

The only shinies I have are a Shiny Froslass, a Shiny Sceptile, and a Shiny Manaphy. I've got all them from trading, and I've leveled them all to 100. I've got a Shiny Tyrogue in my Ranch that I'm considering whether I want to level or trade off.

My Persian is level 85 right now, and only needs 330k EXP to level 100. I can easily reach 100 today if I buckle down and get her there. Heck, my Shedinja and Ninjask I leveled to 100 in a single day each, but they only need 600k to hit 100.
Back to top Go down
Narutotaku
Mythos
Mythos
Narutotaku

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 169
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 132
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 43
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 203
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 418
Rest in Peace Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 293
Fuck you Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 49
Back to top Go down
Bng422
Bng422

Location : On my couch, in my igloo. Cause all Canadians live in igloos.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Spr_4h_197_s
My Umbreon I evolved when it was level 2 Very Happy It knows Curse and Wish. Took me forever to hatch a shiny one.
Back to top Go down
Overlord Cormack
Overlord Cormack

Character sheet
Name: Axel

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:17 pm

On my Pearl I have a black 5 star trainer card. That means I've completed the pokedex (without the use of an AR thank you) and beaten the 50 required battles in the battle tower.

That said I have over 500 hours on that game and have done the most work on that cart than any other.

I love to EV train pokemon and have over 90 pokemon that I have EV'd, some better than others.

I have lots of shiny pokemon too many to list but my favorites are these three:

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 384

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 376

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 282

They are also the only shiny pokemon that I like to use in battle, otherwise the shiny noise and alt. color bug me.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Company
Sweet Company

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Overlord Cormack wrote:
On my Pearl I have a black 5 star trainer card. That means I've completed the pokedex (without the use of an AR thank you) and beaten the 50 required battles in the battle tower.

That said I have over 500 hours on that game and have done the most work on that cart than any other.

I love to EV train pokemon and have over 90 pokemon that I have EV'd, some better than others.

I have lots of shiny pokemon too many to list but my favorites are these three:

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 384

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 376

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 282

They are also the only shiny pokemon that I like to use in battle, otherwise the shiny noise and alt. color bug me.

By chance, is that Shiny Rayquaza, the ever so famed, Ray Charles? He he he.
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet
Name: Eric

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:25 pm

I have a complete Pokedex, and nearly one of every species in my boxes

I also caught the following shinies:

Sapphire:
Flygon (As a Female Trapinch. Technically, my friend caught it on my game while I was watching like a hawk XD)

Fire Red:
Butterfree (Female Caterpie)
Crobat (Male Zubat)
Pidgey (Female. Traded to my friend as thanks for him not calling me a dick and shutting off the game when I shouted at him to use the Master Ball XD)
Pidgeot (Female Pidgey)

Ruby:
Wurmple (Female)

Diamond:
Stunky (Male (?). Traded to Girlfriend as a gift)

Silver:
Ampharos (Female Mareep)

Emerald:
Sharpedo (Female Carvanha)

I also have a Milotic that I won ALL. FIVE. SINNOH. CONTESTS. WITH

Yes, she won ALL FIVE despite having ZERO COOL, SMART, OR TOUGH (or was it cute?)

It took MONTHS to pull that off

I also have my pride and joy:

A Kingdra with 22/31/30/31/31/31, Swift Swim, and a Modest Nature
Back to top Go down
https://gladfurries.forumotion.com
Overlord Cormack
Overlord Cormack

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Sweet Company wrote:

Lol No sorry I should have put

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. 384 X 3

I have three shiny Quazas
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:31 am

Overlord Cormack wrote:
Sweet Company wrote:

...I will need to confiscate one of those

Uh, why? Um... *comes up with lame excuse*

...It's a bannable offense to own more than two Shiny Rayquaza at a time? Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Overlord Cormack
Overlord Cormack

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 am

Icalasari wrote:
Overlord Cormack wrote:
Sweet Company wrote:

...It's a bannable offense to own more than two Shiny Rayquaza at a time? Very Happy?

I can give you one, but I'm not taking the nickname off :p
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:42 am

Overlord Cormack wrote:
Icalasari wrote:
Overlord Cormack wrote:
Sweet Company wrote:

I can give you one, but I'm not taking the nickname off :p

That's ok. If it is truly bad, I can use my AR to make the Name Rater let me change the nickname ;P

Pick any Pokemon you want from my shiny list, then I will clone it, trade for Ray, clone Ray, and send the original back for a Sentret or something
Back to top Go down
Overlord Cormack
Overlord Cormack

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:48 am

Oh it wasn't Ray lol it was Blaquaza
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet
Name: Ryuho

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 pm

I finally got my first level 100 since the original Gold.
A Lucario named Zetsuei, a Shiny Gardevoir named Hikari in Soul Silver, and a Darkrai.
I will also be doing a female Lopunny named Doki and a male Persion named Nabi.

Soul Silver:
Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpmfa448Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpffsa282Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Dpmfa491
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.   Since it was Pokemon that brought us together. Empty

Back to top Go down

Since it was Pokemon that brought us together.
Page 1 of 1