Glad Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Glad Headquarters

Welcoming GameFAQers tired of Ziploc since April 6th, 2010

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Of Gods and Pokemon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet
Name: Eric

Of Gods and Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 am

An elderly gentleman approached the podium, aided by a cane. His white hair was still thick, but did nothing to hide his true age. The wrinkles lining his face framed his eyes perfectly, them brimming with knowledge. He stood on the podium, a little shaky from the years, and grabbed the microphone, clearing his voice as he did.

"Hello, young trainers," the man addressed the audience, "I am Professor Maple. I have called you here to help me with a grand undertaking. I want to do something never before attempted".

He stopped for a moment.

"I want to research the Gods themselves".

That was five years ago. Professor Maple went missing a year and a half ago. Some say he went insane. Others say he achieved enlightenment. And a few believe that he may have opened up something that should never have been experienced by mortal man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this RP, you will belong to one of three groups. Trainers specialize in training Pokemon for battles, as you all know, and as such, are allowed to carry six Pokemon and capture wild Pokemon

Breeders would be those who find eggs and hatch them. They are also allowed six Pokemon, but cannot capture wild Pokemon. In exchange, however, they can more easily befriend Pokemon

Researchers only have 2 Pokemon with them at any time (unless they capture one out of range of a tower), but are allowed to capture more. They have access to advanced equipment, including a Pokedex with more features than the standard ones Breeders and Trainers have

This RP deals with non Pokemon-related things, but still revolves around Pokemon, at least at first. This rp will be dark, so I am warning you now. You can be a Pokemon, but there must be at LEAST one human player for every Pokemon player. Please say what your favourite Pokemon is in bold somewhere in your post, or it will be discarded. You can also die in this. However, if you do, and you are a human character, you can switch to one of your Pokemon and control them instead

You have a set number of items. You can find more as the RP goes on, such as berries, but this is what you start with

Trainers:

Pokedex
20 Ultra Balls
5 Revives
2 Full Restores
5 Max Potions
3 Full Heals
10 Hyper Potions
2000 Poke (currency)

Breeders:

Pokedex
3 Revives
1 Full Restore
3 Max Potions
1 Full Heal
5 Hyper Potions
Incubator (For Eggs)
10 Sitrus Berries
3 Repels
2000 Poke

Researchers:

Biodex (explained below)
15 Ultra Balls
2 Revives
1 Full Restore
2 Max Potions
1 Full heal
3 Hyper Potions
Item Finder
5000 Poke (Hey, they went to University! They deserve a bigger paycheck!)

The Biodex is like the Pokedex, except it will list attacks as well, and the researcher does not need to capture the Pokemon for it to be registered. It will also list type, ability, and other key information

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR ITEMS! KEEP TRACK OF THEM IN YOUR PROFILE! IF I FIND THAT YOU ARE USING MORE ITEMS THAN YOU HAVE, YOU WILL GET ONE WARNING! DO IT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE KILLED BY A MAGIKARP!

And don't think I'm kidding about the Magikarp. Even if you are battling a Darkrai in the middle of a desert, I will make it so a Magikarp falls from the sky and lands on your head, cracking it open

Name:
Role: (Trainer, Breeder, or Researcher)
Description: (Keep it short and sweet, but detail it, please)
Personality: (Keep it short but detailed)
Pokemon:

Every Pokemon must have the following:

Name:
Species:
Gender: (Yes, Legendaries can have a gender in this, excluding the Regi's since they are, well, Golems, and Deoxys, since it is a virus)
Item Held: (No cheap items like a Master Ball, please. It must be an item that can be used in battle while held)
Identifying Features:
Personality:
Reason for Research: (Only needed if you have a Deoxys)

The following are banned from being on your team:

Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Celebi
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Azelf
Uxie
Mesprit
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Regigigas
Darkrai
Arceus

You may only have one of the following on your team:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latios (TRAINERS ONLY!)
Latias (TRAINERS ONLY!)
Deoxys (RESEARCHERS ONLY! ONLY ONE ALLOWED IN THE RP! MUST PROVIDE A GOOD REASON WHY THAT PERTAINS TO SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH! I realize that you won't provide a 100% believable one, but at least try. E.G. Studying its morphing abilities is good (although I expect more detail). Sutdying if it can catch a cold will have me slap you with a limp Magikarp)
Manaphy (BREEDERS ONLY!)
Shaymin

Next post will be my entry
Back to top Go down
https://gladfurries.forumotion.com
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 am

Role: Trainer
Description: Dark brown, almost black, hair; Brown eyes; Pale skin; Thinnish body with a bit of a belly, but not much; 140-150 lbs; 5'10"; Glasses; Short Hair; Black Jeans; Black T-Shirt; Black Runners; Black Jacket (Noticing a theme here?); White Socks
Personality: Outgoing, but doesn't like crowds. Has a very short temper, but is quite kind. Brutally honest, to a fault. Very smart, but aloof and doesn't pay too much attention. May get irritable at times

~~~~~~~~~~

Pokemon:

Name: Pikachu
Species: Pikachu
Item Held: Light Ball
Identifying Features: Runty. Very, very runty. Roughly half the size of the average Pikachu
Personality: Loyal to Eric and Timid around strangers. Curious at times

Name: Neptune
Species: Kingdra
Item Held: Damp Stone
Identifying Features: Lime Green belly instead of the usual yellow
Personality: A very Modest Pokemon who is calm, cool, and collected

Name: Lief
Species: Sceptile
Item Held: Lum Berry
Identifying Features: Scar across left eye
Personality: Timid around new people, like Pikachu. Around other Pokemon, however, he can be quite friendly and outgoing

Name: Aljrlieguh (Pronounced All-Sar-Lye-Ee-Juh)
Species: Milotic
Item Held: Leftovers
Identifying Features: Shiny, reflective scales, with mirror like tail scales
Personality: Proud of her abilities, she is also Modest about them. She doesn't act haughty or anything, and can be quite kind

Name: Rosetta
Species: Aerodactyl
Item Held: Focus Sash
Identifying Features: A cipher is carved into her back
Personality: Is quite Hasty. She also has a nasty temper, snapping at people faster than a Feralgatr. Due to the fact that some idiot carved a cipher in her back, she can be distrusting of humans at times

Name: Phoenix
Species: Articuno
Item Held: Leftovers
Identifying Features: Head crest is missing the middle feather
Personality: Quite kind and gentle. A very Calm Pokemon that is difficult to upset, she is protective of Eric
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet
Name: Ryuho

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:53 am

You banned my favorite pokemon. Sad
Oh well, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Well, I can't have people having Pokemon that are TOO overpowered, now can I? ;P
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:38 pm

You said they would be banned from being in our teams. Are we also banned from being that pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:06 am

You can't be a Pokemon in this rp. You can have an intimate relationship with a Pokemon, but you are unable to be one
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:24 am

Ah, that sucks. How intimate a relationship can we have?
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:52 pm

As intimate as you want ;P

Just make sure that any sex isn't directly rp'd
Back to top Go down
Sweet Company
Sweet Company

Character sheet
Name: Kaoru

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Melty, you're asking a guy who has a Pikachu fetish, and who also has a Pikachu on his team, about how intimate he's going to allow? Lol.
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Sweet Company wrote:
Melty, you're asking a guy who has a Pikachu fetish, and who also has a Pikachu on his team, about how intimate he's going to allow? Lol.

Point. Well looks like I'm going to have a female Ninetails and a female Blaziken on my team. Smile
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:59 am

FurryYiffer wrote:
Sweet Company wrote:

Point. Well looks like I'm going to have a female Ninetails and a female Blaziken on my team. Smile

Good, we need a little Lust in this rp

>.> <.< *hides RP hints in a drawer*
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:29 am

Icalasari wrote:
FurryYiffer wrote:
Sweet Company wrote:

Good, we need a little Lust in this rp

>.> <.< *hides RP hints in a drawer*

A little? I'm probably going to spend most of my time banging my pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:16 pm

XD Well, making an application? I would like at least three people before I start it up :3
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:27 pm

I'm waiting till I get on a computer so I can type out all my info in wordpad and copy/paste it over.
Doing it on my Wii would be a major pain.
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Still waiting for signups X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Pokemon   Of Gods and Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Gods and Pokemon
Page 1 of 1