Glad Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Glad Headquarters

Welcoming GameFAQers tired of Ziploc since April 6th, 2010

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!

Go down 
+2
Narutotaku
Overlord Cormack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sweet Company
Sweet Company

Character sheet
Name: Kaoru

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Bng422 wrote:
Can you post them in PMs?

It would take me way too long to upload them one at a time. I can see if I can set up a Photobucket account and upload them all, but I wonder if they'll be alright with the ToS, because some of them are very suggestive.
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet
Name: Ryuho

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Sweet Company wrote:
Bng422 wrote:
Can you post them in PMs?

It would take me way too long to upload them one at a time. I can see if I can set up a Photobucket account and upload them all, but I wonder if they'll be alright with the ToS, because some of them are very suggestive.

I've had photobucket delete pics on me because they were too ecchi. Don't be surprised if some get deleted from there if you decide to go that route.
Back to top Go down
Bng422
Bng422

Location : On my couch, in my igloo. Cause all Canadians live in igloos.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Sad

Is it super suggestive...?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Company
Sweet Company

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Bng422 wrote:
Sad

Here, look for yourself.

A lot of them are lovey-dovey, but a few of them are full-blown ecchi. Only one of them is clearly intended to be a sexual picture, which I am sure will probably get deleted, but the rest aren't that bad, although some do show underwear. Like one where Dawn steals Cynthia's coat, and runs away with it.
Back to top Go down
Bng422
Bng422

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Aw all of them are so cute. Especially the one where Cynthia is dreaming about Dawn. That one was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
FurryYiffer
FurryYiffer

Character sheet
Name: Ryuho

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Sweet Company wrote:
Bng422 wrote:
Sad

Here, look for yourself.

A lot of them are lovey-dovey, but a few of them are full-blown ecchi. Only one of them is clearly intended to be a sexual picture, which I am sure will probably get deleted, but the rest aren't that bad, although some do show underwear. Like one where Dawn steals Cynthia's coat, and runs away with it.

Cynthia has an awesome ass in the one picture. I've seen a few other pics where the girls had great asses like that. I wonder if it is by the same artist.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Company
Sweet Company

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Bng422 wrote:
Aw all of them are so cute. Especially the one where Cynthia is dreaming about Dawn. That one was pretty funny.

Which one, the one where she's dreaming of marrying Dawn, or the one where she's dreaming about putting her head in Dawn's lap?
Back to top Go down
Bng422
Bng422

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Sweet Company wrote:
Bng422 wrote:

Which one, the one where she's dreaming of marrying Dawn, or the one where she's dreaming about putting her head in Dawn's lap?

The one marrying Dawn. That one is my non-ecchi favorite. Ecchi-wise I like the first one because I like the artist. I forgot his name though...
Back to top Go down
Overlord Cormack
Overlord Cormack

Character sheet
Name: Axel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 am

Ha ha Hey Letty look what I found on GameFAQs,

It's just like yours,

The topic title was

POKEMON B&W DETAILS REVEALED! *Massive Spoilers*

* There will be three starter Pokemon to choose from: one Grass-type, one Fire-type and one Water-type. Each will have three evolutionary stages.
* The player will begin his/her journey in a small town and be introduced to a Pokémon professor who hands him/her a Pokedex.
* There will be eight Pokémon Gym leaders to defeat, followed by an Elite Four and Champion.
* There will also be an evil organization which the player will battle throughout the game, before finally infiltrating its headquarters and defeating its leader(s).
* There will be at least one cave with wild Zubat and Geodude.
* There will be at least one major sea route with Magikarp and Tentacool/Tentacruel.
* The Black version will have certain Pokemon and legendaries exclusive to that version, and ditto for White. Players will have to trade between the versions to "catch 'em all."
* There will be a common Normal/Flying bird Pokémon ("Pidgey clone") as well as a common Normal-typed mammal ("Rattata clone")
* There will be at least one legendary trio of Pokémon based on a common animal or theme.
* In addition, there will be at least one "cute" promo legendary and one "uber" promo legendary.
* There will be a new regional Pokédex with a subset of all available Pokémon, and a national Pokédex with new Pokémon beginning from No. 494.
* There will be more final- and pre-evolutions of already-existing Pokémon.
* There will be a forest in the first half of the game named after a nearby town or landmark.
* There will be a metropolis in the first half of the game with a multi-level department store for a Poke Mart.

Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Narutotaku
Mythos
Mythos
Narutotaku

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 am

Ah, the Generic Bird Gang...
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet
Name: Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 am

I will laugh my ass off if the new Pokemon start at number 493 and Arceus is moved to the end :3
Back to top Go down
https://gladfurries.forumotion.com
Bng422
Bng422

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 am

I don't get how you can discover pokemon after Arceus. Its like discovering God, what else can you discover after that?
Back to top Go down
Overlord Cormack
Overlord Cormack

Character sheet
Name: Axel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:05 am

Bng422 wrote:
I don't get how you can discover pokemon after Arceus. Its like discovering God, what else can you discover after that?

Just cause you discover God doesn't mean he's not still pumping out new pokemon.

And besides Arceus is only God in Sinnoh mythology,
who's to say pokemon won't go Hindu or Greek and have tons of Gods?
Back to top Go down
Narutotaku
Mythos
Mythos
Narutotaku

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 am

The next trio should revolve around death.

One that decides when your time's up.

One that decides where you go.

One that looks after everything else.
Back to top Go down
Bng422
Bng422

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:20 am

Nintendo would never do that.

All I hope in this game is that we can visit old regions again.
Back to top Go down
Narutotaku
Mythos
Mythos
Narutotaku

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:26 am

Why ever not? Rolling Eyes

Seriously though...

Death. Happens.

People need to learn that and quit being so pissy about it.

Hell, they even mentioned death numerous times before.

Unless I'm missing something here...
Back to top Go down
Icalasari
Administrator:
Slowpoke
Icalasari

Character sheet
Name: Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 am

The day they had a Satan Pokemon and a God Pokemon was the day they went, "Fuck it, we are doing what we want"

So yeah, they can make a death trio if they want ^^
Back to top Go down
https://gladfurries.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!   Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White have been confirmed!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4